Friday • Aug 27
7.00p ~ 9.00p
In this thought provoking workshop, we will explore the enchanting realm of dreaming & lucid dreaming.
Why do we dream ? What do our dreams mean ? Where do we go when we dream ? Why is lucid dreaming so important ?
- Bring a dream to share and discuss.
- Learn about dream temples, collective & tribal dreaming.
- Explore the nature of the dream world.
- Hear what lucid dreaming is, & the reasons & purposes for practicing lucid dreaming.
- Experience a guided journey into the dream world
Violetta Pomme de Terre is a pagan and Tibetan Buddhist who has been part of these communities for two decades. She has found herself deeply immersed in the the seductive world of dreams and would like to share her passion for this topic with you ! She has been exploring the topic of dreams for the past five years. Violetta holds a B.A. in Religious Studies from Ithaca College and has done graduate studies in The Women's Spirituality M.A. Program at New College and The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology. She enjoys fashion, singing, art, journalling, music, magic and dreaming !